Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Leftovers


I love leftovers, so naturally I was excited about this week's Serendipity Stamps challenge which was to create something from all those bits of paper, ribbon and embellishments left over from a previous project. I should do this challenge on a regular basis because my scrap bin is overflowing!

I chose this "Heart Quilt" stamp because a quilt is the epitome of using scraps to create something beautiful. I used some left over card stock from Papertrey Ink and remnants of an American Crafts PP used recently for Valentine's Day. The last "leftover" was a small scrap of muslin.

Visit Amy, Anya, Lynda and Jenny to see what they have cooked up with their leftovers!






It's all about the details:
Stamps: Serendipity Stamps
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy and Vintage Cream, Distress Inks
Accessories:Muslin, Dimensionals
Tools:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Corner Chomper

4 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Love it! Your background is great!

anya said...

A perfect stamp for this challenge, Kathy! Great job!

Lynda Benden said...

This is awesome Kathie! The image is so cute and your background is great! I need to try that technique!

Ida said...

Very charming and sweet card.