Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Row, Row, Row

I don't know why it takes a challenge to make me create a business envelope sized card. Every time I do, I really enjoy it. It allows so much more "real estate" to play with. Today's card is for the Serendipity Stamps challenge and I pulled out the Row Boat stamp set to play with. The row boat and two companion sentiments (Let Your Boat of Life and the one used on this card) may be purchased as a set here. I colored the row boat with Copic Markers and then cut it out with my Nestabilities. I sponged the image with Antique Linen and Old Paper before removing it from the die.

Amy, Anya, Lynda and Jenny are playing along today too. Be sure to visit their blogs to see what they've created!

Thanks for dropping by!






It's all about the details:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Serendipity Stamps
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Dimensionals, Jute
Tools: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, Crop-a-dile

6 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Gorgeous... love those colors and the inking around the image looks great!

Jenny Gropp said...

Fantastic card. Love the paper and the details with the star and looped string!

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute, I like long and tall cards too. Great job.

Ida said...

Wonderful card. Love the paper choice. It goes so well with the boat image. I like long sized cards too.

Lynda Benden said...

This is fantastic Kathie! The boat with the star behind it is wonderful! What a creative layout!

Curt in Indy said...

You are seriously talented! I have loved my time spent here on your blog looking at your beautiful, creative work. The cardinal card and Halloween window card simply blew me away. Amazing work! So glad I found you. Thanks for the nice comment on my card on SCS. It was because of that I got to see your blog! Best, Curt