Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Crow


Just a jump start on the upcoming holiday! I found this amazing set of free Halloween SVG files for my Cricut and SCAL program the other day at Scraption.com. This crow in a window is one of the images in the set. LOVE IT!

I cut a background from My Mind's Eye Blackbird "Neighborhood" paper with the cutest little trick or treater and then layered the crow cutout on top. I added a sentiment from Amuse Art Stamps and Glimmer Misted two small Prima roses in traditional orange and black.

Enjoy the weekend!







It's all about the details:
Cardstock: Coredinations
Stamps: Amuse Art Stamps
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink
Accessories: SVG file and SCAL software, Prima Roses, Glimmer Mist, Martha Stewart Micro Beads, Dimensionals
Tools: Quickutz Cookie Cutter Die, Sponge Dauber, Cricut Machine

2 comments:

Ida said...

Wow this is really cool. Love the look of the crow in the window looking out at the neighborhood.

Melissa said...

Cool window! Clever Idea!!!