Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm Late


I am so excited! The new Halloween in Wonderland papers by Graphic 45 are here! What a stunning collection! If you're a fan of Alice in Wonderland and Graphic 45 you'll be in heaven. They have married the styles beautifully.

I used one of the tags from the set as well as two of the patterned papers and added some Prima flowers that I Glimmer Misted with Haunted Shadows and Black Magic (How's that for staying with the Halloween theme? LOL). I added two images, clock and key, from The Girl's Paperie "Paper Girl" set. It was an unlikely pairing but I think it works.

Did you all have a terrific 4th? Ours was quiet, except for the neighboring revelers. We're not big on fireworks. I just keep seeing those dollars going up in smoke. :-) Hope your week ahead brings great things!







It's all about the details:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up, Bazzill
Stamps: The Girl's Paperie
Patterned Paper: Graphic 45

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Accessories: Dimensionals, Prima Flowers, Glimmer Mist, brad, lace, ribbon, Tag
Tools:
Scotch Glue

2 comments:

Ida said...

Wow! I love this card. Really fun and interesting.

Melissa said...

Love the old fashioned elements!