Sunday, October 18, 2009

Delightful Decorations - FS141



I loved this card from this week's Featured Stamper DancerRiley's gallery and decided right away to CASE it.

I used the same stamp set but swapped out My Mind's Eye patterned paper. I also left off one of the ribbons and sentiment and added stitching. Love the end result. Thanks for the inspiration SCS!





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye

Stamps: Stampin' Up, Delightful Decorations

Ink: SU Riding Hood Red, Colorbox Chalk Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Crystals, Dimensionals
Tools: Nestabilities, Janome Sewing Machine, SU Punch

2 comments:

Candy said...

Lovely card, Kathie! I like the red and blue together.......
Hugs, Candy

Ida said...

Very pretty and the stitching looks great.