Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You're a Friend

Leftovers.... I am being overrun with leftovers. I have decided it's time to start using up all (OK, some) of the scraps that I have been saving. I don't know why I have such a tough time throwing even the smallest scraps of PP and card stock away.

edited: That was weird...Sorry about that! Looks like I accidentally posted the entry before I was ready.

I feel so good that I made a minuscule dent in my stash.






It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: A2Z Essentials - Harmony

Stamps: Stampin' Up, Great Friend
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: The Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Tools: Border Punch, Nestabilities

1 comment:

Candy said...

Hi Kathie!

Oh this is stunning!! Love your paper choices. They make the lovely sentiment jump off the page!
Certainly don't look like 'leftovers' LOL

Hope you are well and not so busy these days!

Hugs, Candy