Sunday, April 26, 2009

Marrakech Butterfly

OK, break over!

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit. There were many things that factored into my absence. Work, a cold that would not die, genealogy research, and embarrassing enough, I could not find my desk after preparing my taxes. What a mess!

I managed to finally clean today and I thought I'd begin with Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #65. I just picked up this wonderful stamp from Inkadinkado called Gemstone Butterfly. I paired it with these gorgeous PP from Basic Grey called Marrakech. The butterfly's sparkle comes from Hero Arts baby blue gemstones and lime Stickles.

It feels great to post again. Have a wonderful week ahead.






It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Marrakech

Stamps: Inkadinado, Gemstone Butterfly
Ink: Stampin'Up, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point
Accessories: Dimensionals, gemstones, Stickles, ribbon
Tools: Martha Stewart Punch, Copic Markers

1 comment:

Ida said...

Welcome Back! Wow what a great card. The colors are just divine and the butterfly is so gorgeous. I always enjoy your creations.