Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let's Tango

Time for another kwernerdesign Color Challenge. In the spotlight this week are: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, and Whisper White. I think this is my first use of Tangerine Tango but it won't be my last. I loved working with it.

I chose the Fiery Floral Scrapblock from Cornish Heritage Farms for my background and stamped it in the tangerine. I added one of Spellbinder's Borderabilities in So Saffron and added a touch of PP by American Crafts. The felt ribbon is from Stampin' Up and the sentiment is a rub-on from my stash.

Thanks for checking in and have a terrific week!






It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: American Crafts

Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango
Accessories: SU felt ribbon, rub-on, Borderabilities
Tools: SU Punch

4 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Kathy,
These are wonderful colours together. I have never put them together myself before. I LIKE this!

Ida said...

Bold and Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!

Sankari W. said...

OMGoodness - this is just simply gorgeous Kathy - love the play with the colors and the way that you laid out the card - LOVE that ribbon - it looks sooo soft!
Beautiful!