Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What's New???

Have you discovered these adorable stamps from Shirley's 2 Girls yet? OMG, I love them all! I ordered several sets while I was on vacation and they were waiting for me when we got home! How's that for fast service?

I had to ink them up right away and this "What's New" set seemed perfect for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge this week. I stamped the dog image on white cardstock and again on Bo-Bunny patterned paper and then cut out and pieced the background. The remaining patterned paper is also from Bo-Bunny except for that little square of Basic Grey poking out from behind the scalloped circle.

We had such a terrific time on vacation but it always feels so good to get home. I really missed playing with my stamps. I did get a chance to visit a fun little stamp store in Santa Fe though called Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps. I picked up a few southwestern stamps I'll put to good use soon.






It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny, Basic Grey

Stamps: Shirley's 2 Girls
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Silk ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Nestabilities

4 comments:

Ida said...

Oh I like this. The colors, patterns and stamps are just wonderful together.

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh NO - not another fabulous stamp company!!!!! This is gorgeous Kathie - LOVE the DP, layout and that little pooch - what can I say!!!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

This is just wonderful Kathie. Wonderful mastery of patterns.

Ramona Michaluk said...

Another great card Kathie - love this doggy stamp and the way you've combined it with the beautiful and bright papers - really stunning card!