Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Same but Different

I am playing catch-up on my Blogger's Challenges. This particular challenge is to create two cards that are the same but different. I opted to use the same stamps, card stock and patterned paper, but vary the design a little.

Core'dinations card stock, Scrapworks patterned paper and Stampin' Up Just Because stamps along with the thank you sentiment from Papertrey Ink were used in both cards. The card on the left also includes paper piercing and a scalloped border. The card on the right features Trim with Flair paper trim.

One more challenge until I'm caught up. Off I go to complete my red, black and kiwi color challenge.






It's all about the details:
Card stock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: Scrapworks

Stamps: Stampin' Up - Just Because, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Trim with Flair, Dimensionals
Tools: Copic Markers, Paper piercer

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

They are both Divine!!!!

Ida said...

Great cards Kathy, I love the different patterns and textures you used to create your cards.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Such pretty colours, Kathy! Love these!