Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Merry Christmas to Ewe

I just love it when a card comes together quickly and the end result is just what you imagined it would be. I created this card for kwernerdesign's Color Challenge. Here are this week's colors.






I resorted to using one of my all time favorite stamps by Penny Black. I adore this little lamb. I stamped him in Memento and then colored him with Copic Markers. I created the frame by using two sizes of Nestabilities and mounted it on dimensionals. The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne Designs...it was also cut out with my Nestabilities.

I got this patterned paper as part of my September Scarlet Lime monthly kit. Isn't it gorgeous? Love it!

I'm off to bed. I am baking bread tomorrow for Thanksgiving and need to get some rest! Have a super Wednesday.





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: Scarlet Lime
Stamps: Penny Black
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Ribbon, foam squares
Tools: Nestabilities, Janome sewing machine, Copic Markers

15 comments:

Brandi said...

This is to adorable. Love the stamp.

Selene Kempton said...

What a cute little guy! I love how cute this is! Great job!

Lauree said...

cute sheep, love that paper!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Sweet lamb stamp & great copics colouring. Love the card.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the paper and the stamp!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card! how cute is that sheep

Leonie said...

Wow! Super cute sheep, what a cute card!

Carol Dunstan said...

oh now that is adorable!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

What a wonderful card :)

Savitri said...

Just super super cute!! Love that stamp and you did a great job coloring. Very pretty!!

Dori Shelton said...

Adorable card! Love the coloring on the lamb.

Sankari W. said...

Kathie your card is beyond adorale!!! LOVE it! That little sheep is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card!

Mary said...

Very cute. Great coloring!

Ida said...

FUN FUN FUN! This is such a cute card. I can see why you love that adorable sheep. Great card.j