Wednesday, September 17, 2008

5 in 1 Challenge - Whachadoin' Wednesday






Denise, the owner of Storage Units, Ink & More has thrown out a challenge for the Design Team members to use at least 5 stamps in one card. The DT member that uses the most stamps will be declared the challenge winner.

Here's my card for the challenge:



















I counted an even dozen of the adorable stamps from "The Witching Hour" set. Knowing just how competitive my fellow design team members are, I'm sure they will be tough to beat, but I love the card and had a terrific time making it. I stamped all the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then used a 1" square punch to turn them into inchies. I wanted to keep it to a mainly black and white theme so I added a touch of a sparkly orange gel pen to give each image just a hint of color.

Be sure and check back to find out how all the other design team members tackled the challenge!






It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: Martha Stewart
Stamps: Storage Units, Ink & More
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Foam Squares, ribbon, Sakura Gel Pen
Tools: SU Punch

3 comments:

MJ said...

Kathie, this is great. You did a super job incorporating all of those stamps. I love all the things you have created with SUINK stamps.

Angel said...

Genius! To make them inchies and in black and white! Great job!

Michelle said...

This is great! Love all of the Halloween projects you've posted.