Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sniffles, Soreness and Santa Fe

Just a quick post to let you know I'm still alive. We had a terrific time in New Mexico in spite of an outrageous cold. I haven't been this sick in eons. To add insult to injury (literally), I fell down our stairs this morning on my way to work and am so sore! It looked like I had come up with a new Yoga position when I landed and let me tell you, this body does not bend that way willingly.

Here's a fast card I whipped up for my Brother-in-law's birthday. I love this set from My Favorite Things..so much fun to color.

I'm off to bed with my heating pad. See you all soon.

It's all about the details:
Card stock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey

Stamps: My Favorite Things

Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: foam squares, ribbon, brads, paper piercer
Tools: Punches, Copic Markers

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh poor girl,I hope your not too soar tomorrow,sometimes the next day is worse,hope it won't be like that for you!Your card is beautiful
i'm sure your bil will love it!!
Get well hugs your way!!!!!!