Saturday, August 25, 2007

They're creepy and they're kooky...

Boy, this was really fun! I haven't played around with Halloween images for years. I created these two cards for the Ways To Use It Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. I know I only had to make one, but I enjoyed the first so much I had to make a second. The witch with her sidekick kitty card is made from Stampin' Up's Spooktacular Greetings set. I started out with Bazzill cardstock and then stitched two of the PPs (K & Company's Specialty Papers) together. I colored the image with Copic markers and then punched it out with my Marvy Uchida punch. The scallop was made with the Marvy Giga punch. I stamped the sentiment with Brilliance Graphite Black ink. A little lime green bow was tied to the image for a finishing touch.


The second card is made from the K & Company PP too but this time the image is from Inky Antics. I grabbed for the Copic markers again and couldn't resist making a little calico out of Frank's kitty. I call this little number Frank 'n Friend. :-)

Enjoy your weekend everyone. We're taking my parents and aunt to Seattle on Sunday to give them a send-off on their first cruise. They're off to Alaska for a week aboard the Princess Cruise line. I can't wait to hear all about it when they get back.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

these are so cute! love them!

Melissa said...

These are too cute! And now I have that darn song stuck in my head!

clhenry99 said...

I rarely make Halloween stuff, but these are really neat! I might just have to this year!!

Diane said...

Great job!! They're oh so cute!