Sunday, August 19, 2007

I've been called a lot of things...

but never a Rockin' Girl Blogger! Thanks Christina, it's an honor to be nominated by you. If you haven't visited her blog Paper Avenue, I highly recommend that you do. She was one of the first blogs that I placed in my favorites and I love to check in to see what she's up to.

Now for my nominations. This is tough since so many have already been nominated. I am selecting some of my favs even if they are already nominated so you'll have a chance to view their work:

Amy Westerman - Heartfelt Greetings
I love, love, love Amy's creations. Unique, bold and fresh.

Emily Gunnell - Icing on the Card
Emily's designs are fun, whimsical and slightly offbeat. Both her cards and her cupcakes will make you drool.

Daniela Dobson - For the first time
Gorgeous cards every where you look. Love her style.

Laurie Schmidlin - Just Give Me Stamps
Just one word. Delicious!

Kathryn Warner - Katydid Creations
I love Kathryn's tutorials on shading and her seed packets are the cutest!

No comments: