Thursday, June 14, 2012

Friend of Sweet 'n Sassy


Happy Friday everyone! Such sweet words! Today I want to share a card I created with "Sweet n Sassy's" stamp set called "Poppies & Greetings".  A few week's ago I was asked if I would be willing to participate in Sweet 'n Sassy's Friendship program. They asked me to create 3 to 4 projects with a current stamp set they would select and send to me. I couldn't have asked for a better set to work with. I love poppies and this set features so many wonderful sentiments!

This is the first of four cards that I will share with you over the next week or so. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a card base and then added pattered paper from Authentique and Basic Grey. The image was colored with Copic Markers and then cut out with a Nestability die. I added the "Praying for you" sentiment ... just one of nine that come in the set. I love the font used in these sentiments and they are just the perfect size.

Be sure to check back for more Sweet 'n Sassy goodness coming soon.

Have a terrific day!





It's all about the details:
Stamps: Sweet 'n  Sassy
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey - Konnichiwa and Authentique - Gathering
Ink: Memento

Accessories: Ribbon,  Dimensionals
Tools: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Silhouette Cameo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An adorable and sweet card love the colors you have used the orange gives it a warm summery feel.
Hugs Rizwana xx