Monday, January 5, 2009

A Groovy Kind of Love - FS100

The Featured Stamper this week is from my neck of the woods. The Pacific Northwest that is. Check out Julie Ebersole's gallery over at SCS for some terrific inspiration. I love Julie's simple style..so clean and often whimsical. This is the card upon which I based mine.

I chose a deep tomato colored card stock from my Core'dinations stash and reached for one of my favorite stamp sets from Verve called "Feeling Groovy". This set just makes me happy and I also noticed that Julee has it on sale right now. The small amount of PP is from Bo-bunny.

Very simple and very fun. Thanks for the inspiration Julie!





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper:
Bo-Bunny
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Metal Dots, Dimensionals
Tools: None

No comments: