Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I {heart} Chocolate

Just a quick post tonight for my kwernerdesign weekly color challenge card. This is challenge #35. Check out this beautiful combination.






Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, So Saffron and Very Vanilla. Yum! The colors were so delicious I had to use something delicious on the card and what fits the bill better than chocolate? I used the new stamps that arrived today from "My Cute Stamps". These images are so cute! I also used the sketch SC206 from SCS for the layout.

Doesn't this card just make you want to go have a piping hot cup of cocoa? Well go ahead! Treat yourself!




It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:
Stampin' Up
Stamps: My Cute Stamps
Ink: Stampin' Up
Accessories: SU Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools: Mat Pack, paper piercer

18 comments:

Esther Peh said...

Love this card!

Sarah said...

LOVE IT! Fab card. I have to have this stamp set!

Anonymous said...

Cute as can be Kathy I think it is a winner for sure, ~Donna

Julie said...

beautiful.

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! I love this card! It's perfect in every way!

Carolina said...

What a beautiful take on the color challenge! The sentiment is just perfect and so much fun!!!

Savitri said...

How CUTE!!! A for sure winner!!! Love love love!

Kari said...

Fantastic card! I love it!!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh, I love this card!!! (And chocolate, too!) Congrats on making Kristina's top ten! :)

Karla said...

How amazingly cute!

Ashley M said...

Gorgeous card! Love all that hot chocolate! Yumm-o!

Anonymous said...

those coffee cups are awesome - very yummy card - congrats on making the top 10

Anonymous said...

I heart chocolate, too, and I think your card looks awesome!!!

Cindy

Lisa Brown said...

great card...congrats on top ten!

Nancy Riley said...

Kathie, I was thrilled to see that this card made it to Kristina's Top Ten! CONGRATULATIONS! ... very deserving!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love these colors!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Ack!!! This is so adorable Kathie! You've done a beautiful job with this color challenge! Hope that you and yours had a very Merry Christmas! :D

Anonymous said...

a really nice card!