Friday, August 22, 2008

The Imposter



















Kristina at kwernerdesign has posted a new color challenge and this time we get to add a touch of a color of our choice to basic black, basic gray and whisper white.

I used black for my base card and added a layer of gray that was embossed with the spiderweb embossing folder and my Cuttlebug. I then used Stampin' Up's color spritzer tool to spray some black ink on the white card stock. The cute little spider stamp is by Savvy Stamps and the pumpkin (part of a Stampendous stamp) was colored with Copics, cut out and placed on dimensionals. The Tricks and Treats stamp is by A Muse Artstamps.

Thanks for another fun challenge Kristina. So glad your back is starting to feel better!

082008-colorinspiration.jpg

Thanks for stopping by. TGIF!!





It's all about the details:
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper: None
Stamps: A Muse Artstamps, Savvy Stamps, Stampendous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Foam Squares, ribbon
Tools: Scor-pal, Copic Markers, SU Color Spritzer, Cuttlebug and embossing folder

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cool. TFS, Amy.

Anonymous said...

perfect for halloween!~Donna

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I LOVE it!

Kathryn said...

Fantastic Halloween Card!!
Love all the black/white and gray, then the Orange Pumpkin just POPS off the page -- so fantastic!

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! I love the design =D

Cheers,
Bellaelysium

Andrea said...

This is the first card I peeked at that made me giggle. So cute what you did.

Lindsay said...

This is an adorable card... made me smile!

Tamara said...

That is do cute and creative. Love it!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

This is just too cute!

Traveling Mama said...

How cute! Great use of the colors!

Catherine said...

LMAO! too cute, just too cute!

Ida said...

How cute! I like the "whimsical" look of this card. Great use of the extra color on this card. It's really fun.

Robin McK said...

This is totally adorable!!!

MJ said...

This just made me laugh out loud! Thanks, it is just adorable.

Justine said...

this card literally made my mouth drop OPEN. Such a simple concept yet so cute. TFS.

Amy Caraluzzi said...

LOVE, Love, LOVE it!