Saturday, November 3, 2007

Christmas Dreams

I just received packages of both my new Elzybells stamps and Nestabilities, so of course I just had to combine them into a card. Have you seen these new stamps? They are so adorable! I love their size and they're so much fun to color. I used Copics to color this one called "Christmas Dreams".

I've been working all afternoon on making cards for our Board of Directors for the upcoming Christmas Party. It's kind of become a tradition for me to make the invites and I really look forward to it. I'll have several to show you tomorrow.

I said that I would post some pics of our recent vacation, and this is one of my favorites. This guy was just strolling down the road after we left Mt. Rushmore. He was obviously very comfortable around people and looked as if he was used to humoring these silly creatures rapidly snapping photos.


It's all about the details:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Chatterbox, Daisy Bucket Designs

Stamps: Elzybells, Sentiment - Verve Visual
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Ribbon, MMBI Icons, Stickles
Tools: Nestabilities

No comments: